Safety Information

Handling

Magnets should be kept out of reach of children. Children and adults should not ingest magnets or place magnets in any body orifice as the ear, nose, mouth and so on. If magnets are ingested or aspirated to the lungs, immediate medical attention is required. Ingestion or inhalation of magnets may result in injury or death.

Be careful because Rare-Earth magnets are fragile and can break easily. Broken magnets are sharp and can cause cuts. To avoid injury, wear gloves when handling large magnets.

Rare-earth magnets have strong magnetic fields that can damage electronic equipment so keep these magnets away from electronic equipment to avoid damage.

Health Effects

Magnetic fields may affect the operation pacemakers or internal medical devices so consult with your doctor before using strong magnets.

Disposal

If you want to dispose of strong magnets just put them in a small steel container so they will not attract waste disposal equipment.

facebook youtube